Our Twist caps come in various diameters and numerous finishes to adapt itself perfectly to your products and process of manufacturing:
Diameters from 33mm to 110 mm
Different available options:
- Safety button Panel to guarantee the integrity of the packaging
- Easy grip Skirt allowing for easier opening - angle cap giving a different aesthetic
- High Skirt dressing more harmoniously the glass
- Sterilisable or pasteurisable, hot or cold filling
- Steel recyclable 100 %
- Various thicknesses of metal are available according to your packaging processes
- 6 configurations of standard compound PVC NI, ESBO NI and anti rust (Fillifree ©) available dependant upon diameter
- BPA NI varnish
- Various prints, matt or gloss varnish
- Internal printing is also available standard sizes available on stock
Our Eurocaps comply with the current European regulations and are compatible for food contact, for every type of foodstuff and drinks (except carbonated drinks).
Our Eurocap is supplied with a packaging document file integrating the tests of migration, the list of substances (ref. Regulation (payment) 10/2011) as well as a declaration of conformity for the contact of foodstuffs (ref. Regulation 1935/2004).
Thanks to our specialized manufacturing capabilities, we can offer a specific seal depending on your product.
Our international network allows us to deliver you quickly and efficiently.
Our technical support service can offer a range training (caps sealing, quality) and accompanies you in the implementation of your processes to assure the perfect partnership between our packaging and your products and methods of packaging
Our Eurocap production unit is ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 certified.